We are so excited to have you all at Bearden for the 2014 TASC Convention in just 3 days! We have a few reminders for you as you make your final preparations to begin the journey to Knoxville.
1. While registration begins at 2:30, our school also dismisses at 2:30, so it would be helpful to try to arrive closer to 3:00 pm.
2. We would love for you all to wear Tennessee colors (Orange and White) on Friday to go along with our theme. Don’t worry; we will have the Tennessee vs. Michigan basketball game on during dinner for those who are interested!
3. For Dollywood on Saturday: we are providing a $10 voucher for food at the park. We suggest everyone gets water with his or her meal (a cup of ice water is free at Dollywood). Your students may want to bring money of their own if they want a funnel cake or anything extra.
4. For Dollywood on Saturday: Teachers – please bring your school ID for a chance to win a Dollywood upgrade pass!
5. We have an annual school fundraiser called Food For Kids. We are asking that each school bring non-perishable food items (Easy Mac, individually wrapped snacks/crackers, Chef Boyardee meals, etc.) to help support our cause! For more information, visit https://www.secondharvesttn.org/cause-view/food-for-kids
See you soon,
Bearden High School